Thursday, April 19, 2007

Latest pictures & My turn to Vent!!








Hi Guys,

I just need to vent some where of my frustration. I am frustrated over my photography lately. I am joined to many photography groups where photographers all over the world get together and post their pictures. Then we all look at them then comment what wonderful work they are doing. All my pictures I get 5 comments total out of all my43 pictures and Lately I have been really trying and still don't get any response. I feel like I must suck as a photographer. I am frustrated. I want and need to be the best and I feel like I am no where close. My Mom says I do fantastic work and so does the rest of my family even my extended family. But for me that is not enough I want the photography world to say I am good. I need to reinvent my self. I just need to brain storm.

Any way here is my latest work with my sisters baby.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Have a great day! And remember "Every Artist Is A Cannibal." by U2


Rochelle

5 comments:

Lynette said...

It's always good to vent. I definitely think you are great! I may not be a photographer...but i'm the daughter of one! If I lived close to you I would LOVE to have you take pictures of my kids. I love the latest pictures of Gentry...very cute!

Rochelle Oleson said...

Thank I hold your complement to the highest regard. Thank you. I just feel like I need to hit an all time award winning photo. I'll just keep trying. I think every artist is never happy with their own work and strive to put that image in their head on paper everyday till they are able to do so to their liking. But who knows when that will be.

Nettie! said...

Rocelle this is Annette (Anderson) Hansen, Lynette's friend from Rochester who roomed with her at B.Y.U. the summer of '99. Are you her cousin with dark hair that would come over with Shantil? If so, do you remember me? I found this blog from Lynette's links on her blog and I love your work. You are extremely talented!

Rochelle Oleson said...

Hi Annette,
I do remember you. How are you doing these days. How funny you found me off my cuz site. Yeah she started blogging I found out and stared blogging too to keep intouch with her and who else that wants to blog along. Thanks for the complement. I've been married for 5 years come this november and have three kids all 20 months apart. So I have a 4 year old a 2 year old and a 8 month old soon to be 9 months. Looks like you got married have any kido's? How fun to chat with you again. Hope you have a fun week end.
Rochelle

Nettie! said...

I have a five and a half year old named Audrey (I saw your Audry - she's cute) and a 3 year old (as of next Saturday) named Kyle (we thought of the name Keifer!) and a 10 month old named Kaden. I'm trying to figure out the blog thing, I want to do it but need help from my hubby who's never home, so when he ends this school sememster next month...