Monday, July 2, 2007

I Need a Million Dollar Body!



I just bought Slim in 6 work out program. It looks like a program I have been looking to do. I was frustrated in looking for the right work out video's. I just thought I will try it out if it doesn't work then I can return it with in the 12 week trial. I got free express shipping and hope to get it in 5 to 7 days from now. I'll take some before pictures and post my stats. I have been inactive with no exercise routine. So I am going from zero to 100% active. Looking forward to it. I'm 5 4'tall and weight 181 lbs. my final goal weight is 120 lbs. If anyone is joining this program let me know would love to go at it together. The more the merrier we can be on big support group. Or if you are on a different weight loss program let me know we can lose weight together. Their is a form if you want to pay for one. I get free 30day access for Million Dollar Body

Wish anyone who is trying to lose weight good luck. Lets lose this weight!

Just remember " Nothing tastes as good as Thin FEELS!", author unknown

No comments: