Sunday, April 6, 2008

Love Christian Bale as an Actor!

Recently I have been watching all the movies Christian Bale has made except the rated R ones. I am at awe at his acting skills seems he was born with. I just watch "newsies", awesome movie a must in your home collection of movies. My kids loved it so much they still sing the songs and act out some of the fight scenes with a few lines that went with those fight scenes. So cute and funny.


My favorite movies of his are "Little women", " Newsies", "Empire of the Sun", "Swing Kids", "Batman". Love these movies he is a great actor.


So I went to wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Bale) and read up on his background. I wanted to know when did he first started acting. Then I found out it was a Pac-Man Cereal TV Commercial in 1983. Check out the pictures so funny. I sort of remember the cereal never had it due to how my parents raised me.







Just had to share too funny!


Pictures were taken from http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0695Thanks to JacksCatGirl for finding the link!

No comments: