Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cute Baby Audrey and We got a New Puppy!


Here is our new puppy it is a male dog we named him "Remington". It is a purebred Britany dog. He is funny our kids love him. My hubby named him. He is a hunting dog. We plan on training him to hunt birds since he is a bird hunting dog. Yes he is named after a gun company. I think it is a cute name. He is 7 weeks old now.








Here is a rare image a picture of my baby Audrey. She hates her picture taken with a passion. Glad to get one where she isn't crying or hand in my camera.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Love them both! Seriously they are both so cute! Audrey is growing up so fast. I don't know how it happens, but it seems like they just grow up so quickly. I think it's so funny that she won't let you take her picture. Roman is definitely NOT that way. He sees the camera and starts hamming it up. Crazy kiddo!