Friday, August 7, 2009

Back to school all ready?

Well Kiefer goes back to school next monday august 10th 09. We met his teaher yesturday. She is really friendly and seems like she will put a lot of engergy into helping the kids. I am really happy he has her this year.

Poor Ethan wants to go to school. Too bad he just missed the cut off this year. He will go next year. But I will do a preschool with him and audrey. I got your baby can read program and we started doing it. He wrote his name all by himself for the first time. I kept that! He is starting to know his abc's. He can write all his upper and lower case letters all ready. My goal with him is to work with him daily. I bet he will be ready for first grade next year.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This summer went so fast!

I am interested to hear how the "My Baby can read" goes. My Mother-in-law offered to buy it for Roman but we are working on phonetics right now so I told her I would pass for now. I am interested to hear how it works for your kids.