Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Found my inspiration again

Today I rediscovered my all time favorite band U2. I have always been inspired by them and I feel a renewed inspiration from them today. I look forward to tomorrow I will put that inspiration to use with my photography skills. I stopped listening to U2 about 5 years ago; but not all together I have listened to them about once every 6 months for the past 5 years. But now I feel the need to listen to them more. Also I wasn't listening to their lyrics and I did today. The reason I stopped listening to my all time fave band was because ever since I was ten I've listen to them and then for ten years straight that is about all I ever put on or listened to. So I just needed a break. I always joked I think I hold the world record for listening to one band for every day ten years straight. Who knows I should look that up. Here is one of my favorite songs. Since it was fathers day I'll put this music video "Some times you can't make it on your own"; By U2. Bono wrote this song for his Dad. (his Dad passed away long before this song.) Very sweet tribute to his Dad. Love the song. Enjoy!

No comments: