Monday, June 4, 2007

The thing with bee's




My son Kiefer this morning comes in crying holding his finger. He is crying moving around jumping and telling me a bug hurt him and his finger and whole arm hurts. After I clam him down I ask him where did he get hurt. He took me to the spot and there I see a bee slowly dying with it's stinger still attracted to the bee but it was all the way out. So it looks like it was injecting it's stinger into kiefer's finger and kiefer at the same time grabbed the bee off of him so the stinger just pricked his finger but didn't go into it. I looked up on line what to do and to make sure he didn't have any allergic reactions. So I found out he is going to be fine I just need to reassure him he will feel much better really soon. Now he doesn't seem to remember he got hurt this morning and his finger looks fine. Poor kiefer got his first bee sting.

1 comment:

Nettie! said...

My baby just got his first hornet sting on his thumb this past Sunday! It's so sad!!