Friday, June 15, 2007

yesturday was scary

I was putting my kids in my van to go the store. I put in Audrey and Ethan and strapped them in. Then I went to get Kiefer he distracted me and the van door shut. I didn't know my keys were in there and I didn't know the door got locked. So now my two little babies are in the car in a 110 degrees. I was told they won't last five minutes my Husband is at work with the other set of keys 15 min away. So I did the only thing I could do which is brake our back door window. Got in the van and got my kids out. I usually always check I have the keys I thought I did. But I didn't but at least it has a happy ending. Lesson learned!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Scary..i'm glad you got your kids out! What did you break the window with?

Rochelle Oleson said...

I broke the window with my hand. I took the back window that opens just a crack. I wasn't open I was trying to open it and the latch broke then I just crawled in the van at that point. My sister told me if I called 911 they would of sent someone over and they could open the door with out breaking anything. I did call 911 and was talking with the fire department and they told me they were coming over to break a window. So I thought since they are going to I will do it.

Nettie! said...

I'm so sorry! That would be very frightening! I'm glad everything was o.k.